Friday, November 9, 2007

Here we go!

Alright, my first post I am so happy :) I hope I can keep it up because you know I am the type of people who never finish anything, college, piano class, etc,.
Anyway, back to my blog, before I post some old old screenshots I found in my computer I want to introduce myself: My name is Cyntia, I am from Sao Paulo-Brazil but I live in US about a year. I've been playing WoW since november/2004 (yes I think it is), totally old school. Ira (I called her "The Fire Princess" lol) is my main char I also have a hunter and a warrior lvl 70, but mage is my favorite, Ira is like a precious item legendary with 10 meta gems for me lol.
Alright but this blog is not just about Ira, I will try to talk about WoW in general, gonna link some videos, pics, etc... we will have a lot of fun!
But this is my first post and I deserve to talk about my main char.
I found some interesting old screen shots:

This is me starting Desolace's quests zone. Isnt it cute? look at my head rofl I hate almost all kind of heads on troll female. But I love trolls.


Ahhh epic mount... this is the day I bought my epic mount, lvl 60.


That one is sooooo "80's" lol, my first MC's raid with dark praetors. I was so nervous that day! But nothing compare the day I did Scarlet Monestary, OMG I almost die of nervous hehehe.


Good times :)

/kiss Anedaclam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simplesmente...um luxo! Aceita um discipulo de mage? lol!