Friday, November 30, 2007

Marriage & WoW

I never imagined WoW could change the course of my life forever.
About 3 years ago my life was so sad, so alone, couldn't find the meaning of my life. So many frustrations in my past relationships and this was one of reason I started to play World of Warcraft.... trying to forget about my life. WoW was kind of a escape for me.
But I never thought my life was about to change...

Level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and finally 60 and I say "I am not noob anymore I can go to Tarren Mill to farm honor points". let me explain this; in my old server before the battlegrounds came up, we had like a Tarren Mill versus Southshore War. It was totaly World PvP (so much fun).
So, I get there in Tarren Mill... wow, so many people... scary.

Day after day I was there. We had 3 diferents groups there, the good players with good gear, the good players with no gear at all and bad players with bad gear lol. I think I was in the second group hehe. And I always thought "One day I will be in a group 1 and going to be friends of them!!"

One day the best enchacement shaman in my server, a Orc Female called Anedaclam, msg me asking for water and I made a joke saying that 1 stack = 10 golds and for my surprise he paid 30g for 3 stacks hehe and I was happy "gold for my epic mount!! weee"

Anedaclam:

After this day, Anedaclam and I started to talk every day. We started to play together, so many silly things we did, like fishing naked in Stormwind!! hehe

Anyway, the "ingame friendship" became a "RL friendship", we started to talk on MsN, skype and one day the friendship became a relationship. In October 2005 he came to Brazil to meet me and after 3 days he asked me to marry him... and my answer was YES!!!

In December First (1) 2006, we got married in Eustis-FL.

I never thought a game could change my life, never, ever. So I really need to thanks World of Warcraft or Blizzard hehe. They helped me to find the meaning of my life, my soul mate and the true love.

"TL, you are everything to me. As time goes on I love you more.
Happy Anniversary for us, meu amor!! I love you."

our song :)

4 comments:

Dana said...

That was the most amazing story! It was so touching! I have never known anyone that married someone they met over World of Warcraft.

I'm currently in a serious relationship with someone I met over some video game forums, though. We started talking last March, and we just clicked. We now have been dating for 6-7 months :) So happy for you, to have met the love of your life through WoW.

Leala Turkey said...

Happy Anniversary! =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

U forgot to say that your loved brother brought u to WoW!! :)

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE PATHETIC