Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mage Basic addons

I have tons of addons, but these 4 I cant live without. I think every mage should have it

- Cryolysis:
You can save a lot of spots in your bar. Example; in just 1 button you can teleport and open portal to everywhere. Cryolysis has a Buff button, a conjure water/food button, mount, evocation, mana gems, 3 free buttons that you can personalize. Its pretty cool.

- Spellcraft:
This addon is similar to Cryolysis, but the cool thing it show who break your polymorphy!! This is the best, specially in PvE, you can see who broke your sheep!!

- SmartDebuff
I used to use Decurse but I like SmartDebuff more, its very clean you can configure a lot of stuff and excelent to PvE and PvP of course. You also can use it for another class.

- X-Perl UnitFrames
Actually this is not a addon mage, is a Unit Frames but is the best addon in my opinion. Raid frame, pets, you can see your party target, you can see your target's target, you can see your focus' target's target hehehehe Well there are so many things but Its very nice, specially in arena games. You have the option to see the target in 3D. Muito legal :)

2 comments:

Sellia said...

Thanks for the post ! I'll check these AddOns for my mage. =)

Laura said...

Ty for listing Spellcraft on here! Ive been searching for ages for "the mod that tells me who broke my sheep" and no one knew what I was talking about! =)