Monday, November 19, 2007

Creepy kids...


A long time ago, my friend told me that he found an interesting house near Goldshire, the human newbie area. A Haunted House... Did u guys watch that movie The Blair Witch Project with some kids crying, whispers and with their back to the wall. So my friend told me that he found something like that.... and I said "NO WAY!!! You are kidding me!!" he said "Go check... but remember, there is a certain time of the night, after midnight in random days."
Alright, so I logged my night elf that I have in another server... took me about 1 hour to find the house because my friend didn't know the house's coord. (he is the type who still play with wow default interface, no addons o.O). So, When I get inside the house I didn't find anything, no kids, no whispers, nothing, only a normal woody house, and it was midnight.
Past 3 days logging in the same time I finally found the kids... and it was kind of creepy... I swear... First at first, Human's Kids freak me out, I don't know... they have evil face with a sarcastic smile hehe Anyway, the kids didn't move and they were organized in the shape of a pentagram AND with a redhead kiddo in the middle.............. man, this is creepy.
I couldn't listen any whisper just the fireplace's sound but my friend guarantee there are whispers. I took some screen shots when I get there on the first time. I went back the other day and they were in another position , same pentagram shape but with their back to the door....
I went back the other day and they were in another position, same pentagram shape but with their back to the door.... I dont know if the kids are still there, because this happened in 2005. I am going to check tonight again... the creepy kids....



OMG I just found a youtube video about these kids!!! And pay attention on their position, is different of my screen shots and the WoW sound music.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oooh my goodness, I am so enjoying your blog. I added you back into my blogroll, thank you very much for checking out my new blog and commenting on it.

Your articles are hilarious.