Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My first post in 2008! :)

I know I am totaly late but I've been so busy at work I barely have time to check my emails :( New patch 2.3.2 came out yesterday, good patch for mages. Icy Vein is pretty decent. My actual build for PvP is deep frost, with water elemental, and only 17 points in Arcane to get Improved Counter Spell. Last night I tried something diferent, I put 33 points in Arcane I got Presence of Mind and Arcane Power and 28 in Frost with shatter and Icy Vein. OMG my first frostbolt hit 5560 and the second 4699 I was with my pvp gear. And the good thing of this build is when the target is frozen and I use my PoM+Trinket+Frostbolt the crit is amazing, I hit a warrior for 7500 frostbolt. Of course, now every mage has ice block :) thats great! Another thing, berserking + icy vein = absolutely over power! I think I am going to change my meta gem for that Haste gem (I forgot the name hehe). I wonder berserking + iicy vein + gem proc = almost instant cast spell heheh My new talents: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Executus&n=Iva Anyway, I hope I can realize my WoW Resolutions in 2008, one of them is to lvl up ,y rogue to 70 :) She is already 47 :P Rogue is so much fun. Well I see you guys soon, I need to go back to work :P


No comments: