Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Patch_2.4.0 ??

I've been searching for the new patch and I found some interesting things in WoWWiki (because I cant wait to get Ice Block as fire mage hehe)
Anyway, I am going to comment of some changes, but the full link is on the end.


GENERAL

- The limit of daily quests is being raised from 10 to 25.
- A new faction called the
Shattered Sun Offensive is being brought in with the introduction of the Sunwell Plateau.

OMG, I type so fast "WTF" 25 dailys heroic?!!? I am going to be a milionaire player lol And people who dont have the epic fly mount, now, there is no excuses. 25 x 11g = 275g per day, in 18 or 20 days you can buy your epic fly mount :P lol


SHAMAN

- In patch 2.3.2 Shaman's received a 30 seconds cooldown on their Earth Shield along with lowered mana cost. However, because of dispelling issues, this change will be reverted and the change will most likely return in content patch 2.4.

Duh, I feel so bad for the shamans, Blizzard really needs to buff them. My husband's char is a shaman, enhancement, we play arena 2x2 together, Mage and Shaman, we dont have any chance versus some teams like Rogue and Hunter BM because arena is all about control the player, all about CC and shaman doesnt have anything of that. Why rogues, warlocks, frost mages and druids are always the top players on arena rank? All about CC.
Shaman sux, specially enhacement, no chance for shamans on arena. I am seriouly. Blizzard needs to do something about it, its not fair.


DUNGEONS

- Magister's Terrace
5-Man instance with Heroic (
Kael'Thas is a confirmed boss.)
- Sunwell Plateau
25-Man raid (
Kil'jaeden, Kalecgos, Brutalicus (AKA Brutallus), a fel dragon, two female Eredar twins, and a Dark Naaru are confirmed bosses.)
The instance will be level 70.
Instance is designed in same style as
Silvermoon.
It will be on par with the
Black Temple, and all the drops will be above Tier 6.

Very nice. I wonder how long the hard core guilds are going to kill the last boss of Sunwell. I remember when BC came out, after 2 months, a horde guild killed Illidan, I forgot the guild name but I watch the video. o.O


ENVIRONMENT

- Sunwell Isle
The Sunwell Isle will be, according to Blizzard, "a cool 'public' area featuring brand new daily quests" shipping in Patch 2.4.


Good, because I am kind of tired of the same places, Terokkar, Blade Edges and Shadowmoon Valley. I hope this island will have interesting quests.


PROFESSIONS

-Cooking
New recipes will be added so that one doesn't have to capture fish to be able to advance up to maximum skill level.


Sweet!!



Here is the link to WoWWiki 2.4 patch
Another link in WoW-Europe Forum with informations about about 2.4 patch

Tomorrow we are going to talk about MAGE CHANGES :)

No comments: